Using Non-EASYCART Theme

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using Non-EASYCART Theme

Our site has a Wordpress theme that we would hate to loose. Is it possible to use EASYCART and maintain our original site theme, except on the actual cart pages?

Thanks.

You certainly can use the standard easycart plugin with your theme... most people do. Our easycart has some basic shopping page design to it, but it is simply a page content that fits into your 3 pages (store, cart, and account), while your existing theme wraps around the content... so it typically looks pretty good.

An easy way to test it is to just install the free trial plugin, create 3 pages, put 3 shortcodes on them, and even import our sample data to see how it works. You can colorize it using the store design page, and go from there. You can find out in about 15 minutes worth of time if it's worth pursuing or not.

Comment

I'm a developer using EasyCart for a client's website, and I'd like to add a shopping cart icon/link to her theme that indicates to the customer whether their cart is empty or not (in other words, have the site display one of two cart icons testking HP0-S36 exam depending on the status of the customer's cart). Is this a built-in option in EasyCart? If not, is there some way I could add it, perhaps using an existing cart-checking function? Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X