Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre Sales Questions

Hi,
    I'm looking into buying the easy cart theme but I have a few pre-sale questions before I make the purchase. I apologize in advanced if this forum is not the right place to post these questions but I couldn't' find an alternate way to contact the L4 team.

1) Is there is any way to add a recaptcha to the review submission form.
    2) Can reviews be automatically posted or do they always need to be approved first?
    3) Can I link the easycart login to my existing accounts in wordpress? Currently when users register through my site it creates an account for them as a wordpress 'user'. I would like to be able to integrate these users into the easycart so that they don't have to log into two different profiles on the same account.

Thanks,

Scott

Hello:

So we do not have recaptcha in our review submission area... we have not had any responses yet of any spam being injected, so maybe it's just not on the target list yet. As for automatically posting, we don't have a way right now, we have them all as reviewed and then submitted. For linking accounts, we are completely separate from the wordpress accounts. Our accounts house a lot more information for customers and it really helps with security not having these accounts tied into wordpress with so many more attempts to hack those. But we have so much more for them such as shipping, billing, and shopping settings in our db table.

Comment

I am interested in purchasing EasyCart. I only have a couple of downloadable products to add at this time. I plan to put some courses together for sale. These courses will be for credit and will have tests attached. They will need to purchase and return to the site to complete the course over time. I see you have a membership program but it only seems to be based on recurring subscriptions. I need to protect a page for people to return to rather than downloading. The pages need to be protected. The purchase is a one time purchase. How could I go about doing that with EasyCart?

I am also looking at WP Courseware to handle the course material. Would there be a way to have the payment go through EasyCart and then directed to Courseware pages for login and and to do the courses?

Thank you,
      Debra

Comment

Interesting... We do have a way to lock page content, we use it ourselves, if you go to www.wpeasycart.com and at the top, there is a membership button... If you are logged in, it goes to that page, if not, it shows the login material. This is done using shortcode on a simple wordpress page.

As you mentioned though, it has to be a membership of some kind. You can setup a membership and have it recur 1 time, thus it's a single payment essentially... might do what you need?

we don't work with courseware or any thing like that, so that isn't something we can really handle, unless you did a simple download and gave in that download the linking and login stuff to courseware... but that is a download every user would receive, not a customized download.

Comment

Thank you for the ideas. It sounds like Easycart will handle a one time recurrance subscription payment. I will see if Courseware would have a way to set them up manually and then send them their individual sign in with option to change their password later.

I have no coding experience and it looks like this cart may work for me.

Comment

Working...
          X