hard time editing css

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hard time editing css

I am having a hard time making some css changes. First I tried to put css in the admin editor to remove the discs from the products on the product grid. That didn't work, so I created a folder under theme to upload my own copy of the css file. My theme doesn't show in the drop down list. Just Default or custom-theme. What am I doing wrong?

So the best place to put CSS is in the easycart admin -> advanced settings -> custom CSS section. This loads last and is the best place. If something is not taking effect that should be using this location, try adding !important to your CSS style, or else something is wrong with your style coding.

Comment

I did try there. Finally got a child theme to show in the drop down, you actually have to upload an empty zip folder from the admin, you can't just ftp in and create the folder. Here is the code I am using:

#ec_store_product_list { list-style:none !important; }

Still showing the round bullets above every product on http://usapans.com/dev/bakeware.html

Comment

If you are unable to create the folder in FTP, then your server permissions are differnet for the web server vs the FTP users... which is server related. I looked at the site though and do not see any bullets, so I am assuming you were able to fix this.?

Comment

Working...
        X