Type not showing up in the buttons in V2 enfold responsive theme

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Type not showing up in the buttons in V2 enfold responsive theme

I have upgraded to V2 and have chosen the enfold-responsive-v2 theme. I had been using the V1 default-responsive theme. I have my settings in the advanced color wheel from V1 that I want to continue using. They are presently there still so I assumed they would apply to the this new V2 theme. I am using the Coupon Button to test by going into that CSS file (wp-easycart-data/design/theme/enfold-responsive-v2/ec_cart_coupon.css) and manually changing the colors and the type is still not showing up. The type was fine with V1 default-responsive theme. The fonts were not there at the beginning after the upgrade. Any suggestions as to where to look or fix is appreciated. Is there a conflict with the main WP theme I am using? Link is below for you to view.

http://s500765726.onlinehome.us/1and...shopping-cart/

I would go to the EasyCart admin -> store setup -> advanced options section. Here we have a list of different colors that should be used (main colors, link colors, etc.) and I would adjust one of them from white to a different color.

It should work from there. We do have the colorizer, but it's a one click color change. This advanced options section is the same as what was in V1, and gives a bit more control. Something there must be set to white and making every button color white. shouldn't have to go through all the CSS manually for that...

hope that helps...

Comment

Working...
    X