Customizing Store and single product pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customizing Store and single product pages

Is it possible to NOT use your store or single product page and only use your shopping cart? I am not sure if I am saying it right. I want to design my own store and single product page within the theme I am using and only see the WPeasycart at the shopping cart page then continue through the checkout process. Is there a shortcode that is generated from when a product is created that I can use to redirect from my custom single product page to "add to cart" say with a default of 1 quantity? Or if you have another option please let me know. This would be for a new client that would be purchasing the $80 product you offer.

Thanks in advance

Yes, you can actually use our new version 2.1 and we have in the toolbar editor of a page or post, the ability to add the 'Add to Cart' behavior. It will add just those elements on a page and the user then can throw it in their cart from your own designed pages.

You still have to create the actual product in easycart, but when you use the new toolbar editor, you select which product you want that add to cart button to represent... works pretty cool and justf or that purpose.

Comment

I have just purchased the latest version of easycart, v 2.1.5 and am in the process of setting up the store for my client and am wanting to do what I mentioned above but I am not sure where to find that new toolbar editor. I have already created some actual product in easycart and am wanting to do as you mention above. When I am at that particular page I don't see any new toolbar editor. Not sure I am doing it right or maybe I am in the wrong place. Can you direct me to the right place? Or is there some instructions you have posted on your site I could follow?

Thanks in advance

Comment

I reviewed the email update I got on the new 2.1 update release and I do not see the new tool bar editor as it is shown in the email. Could this be because of the Word Press template I am using is not allowing the new tool bar editor to show? This is for a new client I am setting up their store.

Comment

I found out what my problem was. When I was in the "Page" I was in the "text" mode, when I changed that to "visual" mode the new toolbar editor appeared. So hopefully I can figure out the rest from here.

Comment

carticon.jpg For future reference, here is an image of where the toolbar editor button is... We offer various shortcodes in this section.

Comment

Working...
            X