Cart View for Top Right Corner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cart View for Top Right Corner?

Is there a short code or PHP code to place a "Cart View" on the top right corner? I am using the "base-responsive-v2" Theme & Layout.

Thanks,
    MFDGNS

We have widgets, and those widgets can include say our 'Mini Shopping Cart' but it would depend on whether the theme offers a widget area to be placed in locations like this. I know some themes are really good about creating custom widget areas, others not so much...

an easy method, but not a shopping cart shortcode that shows amounts in cart would be just to include a URL link to the shopping cart. But it would be nice to have one with the amount of items in the cart, maybe a fly-open like our widget has, only in a shortcode version... we will see what we can do.

Comment

I see this being done in some of the demos... how can we do this? I really want to display the cart quantity.

Comment

I need to have the cart quantity display on an external page (not in WordPress) - is that possible?

Comment

not that I know of, our script is special and pulls data from wordpress, uses wordpress functions, etc...

Comment

Working...
          X