Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with products displayed within category page

Hi there, the problem is as follow:

I wanted to have a page with shop categories. At the moment there are only 2 categories in my shop. For each category I have created 2 separate pages (category-1-page and category-2-page) On each of the category-pages I embedded the wpeasycart shortcode to display products from category. Then I modified the store page. I have removed the wpeasycart shortcode that was displaying all shop products. Instead of this shortcode I embedded 2 category-images, each of images is linking to the category-page previously created. After clicking the image link, it takes me to the category-page with all products from this category displayed correctly. However, after clicking the product image, the browser kicks me back to the store page. The browser displays correct URL, but the content is all wrong. Instead of product details and description I see only the store page (previously modifiedwith two category-images embedded). But the url seems to be correct for this product (http://****store/?model_number=K1_1A). I have tried 3 different browsers. i also tried creating completely new shop page with same results.

Can you please help?

Working...
X