My customers aren't being re directed to the download page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My customers aren't being re directed to the download page

I'm new at this, and my site is only a month old. My very first customer was able to pay through Paypal, and was able to receive his download. I've had only a few customers since then, but they are not being re directed to the download page. It seams that ever since I received and accepted the last upgrade to this plug in nothing is working right. I've sent 3 tickets for help on this subject in the last two weeks and have received no response! Believe it or not I called Paypal about this to see if t was something on their end, and the guy I spoke to went out of his way to help me, but this is not a Paypal issue. It may be an easy fix, and I'm sure it is, but I'm new at this and don't have a clue where to start! can someone please offer some advice?

Hello: We answer all of our tickets in 24 hours or less and have responded to every ticket in our system. perhaps they are going into junk mail? or perhaps we received the wrong email address in the ticket? perhaps you can send me the first part of your email address and I can search our tickets again?

You might make sure support@wpeasycart.com is not blocked or sales@wpeasycart.com

With that said, we would be happy to help out. The process doesn't give customers a link to download, that might be something you need to build into your order confirmation email. Directing customers to go to their account and view their past orders.

for security reasons, we don't send the download links in emails, and the emailers by default aren't really describing where to get downloads as many people using easycart don't use it for downloadable goods. But you can go into the language editor and edit what your emails say to customers, letting them know they can download their goods when they view their past orders from their account area.

Also, the downloads and even the emailer only go out from paypal if the IPN is setup and the orders are 'Third Party Approved'. Meaning if they are just 'Third Party Pending' then customers never finished the payment process, and will never get an email confirmation, nor be able to see a download button.

We would be happy to help though.

Comment

Working...
    X