EasyCart New User Creation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EasyCart New User Creation

I am having an issue with adding a new user to the WP EasyCart users. I enter all the information on the form and when I click Insert i get an error.

Account information failed to create, please check your data and resubmit again.

Any idea why this is happening?

Thanks

This was due to a new addition of VAT in a recent update, but we did release a new update yesterday that should solve that issue...

Comment

To edit an order from the Order Summary in Your Account: Go to Your Orders. AmazonFresh and Digitalorders appear separate

Comment

Same problem

Comment

This issue was due to a missing SQL field not being inserted during an update... can you please confirm that you have the latest updated wp easycart and then post up if you are still unable to create the user account? we will investigate further if that is the case. thanks

Comment

I am having an issue with adding a new user to the WP Immaculate Assignments UK. I enter all the information on the form and when I click Insert i get an error. Account information failed to create, please check your data and resubmit again.

Any idea why this is happening?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X