Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to edit an order?

Hi there,

I recently switched my client's online store from WooCommerce to EasyCart. One of the things she needs to do from time to time is make revisions to her customers' orders ??? say, when they change their mind about the quantity of one of the products they ordered, or one of the product's option selections. This is something she used to be able to do easily in WooCommerce through the admin backend. However, we haven't figured out where we can do this in EasyCart's admin area. Can anyone here show me how?

Thanks!

This is correct, we are working on V4, while it is taking a bit longer than expected and than even we wanted, it is going to be good and has editable orders which is great... We want to get things right and are working on a complete UI redesign for the admin console and backend system in wordpress. it's going to be cool and 200 times better than what we have... so please be patient, we want it out as bad as you do since we use it as well

as for a work around, you can leave administrator notes on orders, but that is fairly generic and doesn't work to well... we know..

Comment

Has this issue of not being able to be edit an order been resolved yet?
      It is a fairly important requirement of a store I have just set up - not realising this was not possible.
      We have to be able to add a complex manually calculated shipping cost to the order to allow the customer to complete their purchases.

Comment

Working...
      X