GST calculation not showing correctly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GST calculation not showing correctly

I have a store in development. I have GST(VAT) set to be included at product level. I have shipping set to price trigger so anything over $500 is free shipping. I'm only selling to Australia and New Zealand. I'm charging GST on shipping but I want that to be included in the $35 I am charging. When I check out an item less than $500 my cart initially shows just GST for shipping. If I update the cart it then shows GST correctly but when I go to the shipping page GST disappears entirely. If I click through to payment GST is still missing. The total amount is correct but the GST component is not showing on any page other than the first checkout page and then only if the cart is updated by pressing update button..
    Last edited by grambram; 05-05-2016, 12:30 AM.

Nobody has any ideas of what may be going wrong? This is basic functionality for an Australian store and I can't open it until I get it sorted.

Comment

It's sorted now. Each product has to have VAT turned on in advanced listing options.

Comment

thanks for posting your solution, yes, each product does have to be enabled...

Comment

Working...
        X