Product Image Upload

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Product Image Upload

I had no issues with this then out of no where the product image upload stopped working. The progress bar goes up to 95% and then stops.. doesn't allow me to add images.. seems fine on the other products, but for some reason, this one will not allow me to add images or for new products. This is what I see - http://screencast.com/t/n1QIFDyE3 - any ideas? Thank you!

You know, it could be some issues on your hosting environment. Several customers said they contacted their hosting companies and they looked at the error_logs and were able to open up access to some specific actions necessary. It may be the same case here, where it was working, then stopped out of nowhere....

Comment

I have the same problem. I'm trying to upload images and the bar goes almost all the way across and never uploads. Its only a 45k jpg

Comment

Often times it's a permission issue as well, not having correct write access for files to be put on the server... sometimes setting all the files to 777 to see if it works on the /wp-easycart folder can clue you into that being the issue, then having a deeper look at the permissions to see what and where they may be going wrong.

Comment

I have seen this type of request before, it's an option system that is dependent and driven on the previous option, which we do not currently offer.

It is a similar system as a car parts manufacturer wanted, where they select year, then make, the model, which is driven by the previous selections... unfortunately we don't have a driven type of option system... only options that will appear for all products and all the time... size, color, weight, things like this that are selectable.

Comment

I have seen this type of request before, it's an option system that is dependent and driven on the previous option, which we do not currently offer.

It is a similar system as a car parts manufacturer wanted, where they select year, then make, the model, which is driven by the previous selections... unfortunately we don't have a driven type of option system... only options that will appear for all products and all the time... size, color, weight, things like this that are selectable.

Save your time and get pass4sure pmp You can get our 100% Android certification practice test Adams State University Also get free demos of University of California, Berkeley paced test engine to help you pass Northwood University

Comment

Working...
            X