Logging in With SSL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logging in With SSL

I recently installed SSL on my site to provide users with added security and confidence.

Since then I have not been able to log into the WP Easy Cart desktop software. If I leave the SSL box unticked I get an error that there was an authentication problem. Checked, it continually asks me to check my login and password and website name. This is a real bummer since one of the big reasons I purchased WP Easy Cart was the easy admin interface. Once it gets to the point of offering me an alternative connection, I can administer things through my Wordpress Dashboard, but I would like to get this fixed.

Any ideas on how to fix the issue? Has anyone else experienced this?

So you will want it checked, but your username or password are wrong. Be sure to use the WordPress plugin and you need to go to easycart accounts.... They are not your WordPress accounts.

Comment

Thanks. I had to go back in an activate my account or something from within the wordpress dashboard. I clicked on the admin name and then I was able to login via the desktop app again. Very weird!

Comment

Working...
      X