Manually database entry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manually database entry

So far from all the research that I have done this product seems to be a great fit for me. The reason why I like is the ability to export/import products.

With that being said I have a daily list of inventory of products that I get from my supplier. Some items get discontinued and others I get new products. Majority of it stays the same.

However, this list is too large to enter by hand and that's where your product comes into play. Really want to leverage exporting and importing process. Currently, at the moment I am trying to automate the whole process by creating a script that will take my csv file of products and inserting them into the ec_products table within the database.

For my first test I ran a very simple query to insert only one product.

The query is as follows.

Code:
    INSERT INTO `ec_product`
    (is_demo_item, model_number, activate_in_store, title, description, price, list_price, seo_description, seo_keywords, image1, manufacturer_id, is_taxable, is_shippable)
    VALUES(1, "DIA00000000000001", 1, "#00000000000001", "Round Diamond", 1000.00, 1000.00, "Product description will go here.", "Example keywords to go here", "https://example.com/images/example.png", 1, 1, 1)
    After looking at the site I am getting the following error "Uncaught TypeError: jQuery(...).payment is not a function ec-store.js?ver=4_0_7&nocache=1:58"

Can someone help me out to figure out what I am missing? If click on the Add to Cart button more errors show up. And the Cart page will have "No Items In your Cart".

Any suggestions or advice?

Thank you.

I ran your query, it worked just fine on my sql server so it must be in the execution of what you are doing that is the error, not the actual insert sql statement... something wrong is in your jquery setup.

Comment

Thank you for your reply. You are correct something was missing from the WP EasyCart.

All I had to do was include...
      <script type="text/javascript" charset="utf8" src="../../wp-content/plugins/wp-easycart/design/theme/base-responsive-v3/jquery.payment.min.js"></script>
      For some reason it was not included where it was supposed to be.

And the issue was resolved.

Thanks for the help.

Comment

Working...
      X