Help! Every item in store automatically added to shoppping cart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! Every item in store automatically added to shoppping cart

I HAVE NO IDEA HOW THIS HAPPENED!! I need help NOW!!! My store is DOWN. When you visit my site regardless of browser or OS, clearing cache, etc..it automatically loads everything in the store into the cart. Automatically, on the front page, first load. It just started doing this today as far as I can tell but customers reported similar issues several days ago.

I just did the latest update, no effect. Please HELP!! My entire business IS SHUT DOWN Until this get fixed!!!

UPDATE: it does not _really_ add the items to the cart. It shows them there but when you go to delete them, it lets you del 1 or 2 then just says "cart empty" in an obvious glitch. I've disabled all plugins. nothing works.
    Last edited by grasshopper; 04-14-2018, 02:22 PM.

I'm losing money here people...somebody? wow..what luck. it's the weekend so I can't get any help from the staff. unreal. I am not sure how
    to maintain here.
    Last edited by grasshopper; 04-14-2018, 02:27 PM.

Comment

I really dislike software that breaks when you don't do anything to break it

Comment

I'm losing soo much money right now, could somebody PLEASE help?

Comment

Hello:

We do not monitor these community forums very often, maybe once a week. If community members like yourself like to engage on these to help other users, that is most beneficial. We concentrate on our paid support members and our ticketing system. It is helpful to submit a secure support ticket and with active membership, you have access to our technical support staff. We do take weekends off But we try to still respond quickly.

As per your situation, it sounds like we need a support ticket, this will get us the correct url to look at this, a way to login, it will also get us the other relevant information we need to better assist as the forum might not be the best place to respond with that information or answer this as it sounds very specific to your site.

thanks

Comment

I AM A MEMBER I CANNOT FIND ANY OF MY LOGIN INFORMATION AND YOUR PASSWORD RESET WILL NOT WORK. I'M TRYING TO GET THIS RESOLVED BECAUSE YOU PEOPLE ARE NOT THERE ON WEEKENDS.

In the time you took to tell me I'm out of luck here, you could have answered my question. PLEASE HELP WHAT DO I DO HERE I CAN GIVE YOU ALL MY PERSONAL INFORMATION I NEED THIS FIXED now now now now now

Comment

You may submit a contact or bug request at any time, even if you cannot access your account here: https://www.wpeasycart.com/contact-information/ -- and let us know your situation and we can move your request into a support ticket based on needs and information letting us know you are having trouble logging into your paid account. I would recommend doing this and submitting your WordPress information as well as FTP access so that we can get this fixed ASAP.

You may also reset your password here: https://www.wpeasycart.com/my-accoun...orgot_password -- as long as you know your email it will send you a new password to your email address.

Comment

Working...
              X