• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding Menus

I have created product menus
    Products [Top Leve Menul]
    Category 1[Sub Menu]
    Category 2[ Sub Menu]

How do I add this to my Wordpress page. When I add short [ec_store_top_menuid], it does actually display anything. I have to add each of those sub menus and the products get listed.

However. I want the sub menus to open only on user action, not automatically. Any ideas how to do this?

thx
    krish

when in easycart, setup your products, and the menu system in our admin console. create your categories or menus first, then go into each product and assign them to a menu area or category...

then the best way is to just use your wordpress menus system and add them.
    http://www.wpeasycart.com/docs/2.0.0...ront/menus.php

Comment

I have seen this type of request before, it's an option system that is dependent and driven on the previous option, which we do not currently offer.

It is a similar system as a car parts manufacturer wanted, where they select year, then make, the model, which is driven by the previous selections... unfortunately we don't have a driven type of option system... only options that will appear for all products and all the time... size, color, weight, things like this that are selectable.

Comment

I have seen this type of request before, it's an option system that is dependent and driven on the previous option, which we do not currently offer.

It is a similar system as a car parts manufacturer wanted, where they select year, then make, the model, which is driven by the previous selections... unfortunately we don't have a driven type of option system... only options that will appear for all products and all the time... size, color, weight, things like this that are selectable.

Comment

Working...
        X