Problems with new install

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with new install

I've just installed WP EasyCart (3.2.5) and WP EasyCart Admin( 3.0.27) and purchased a paid license. I'm having two issues:

1) The top of my pages all have the error: session_start(): Function spl_autoload_call() hasn't defined the class it was called for in /home/www/modernarnisacademy.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-easycart/inc/ec_config.php on line 7

2) I could access the Store Admin for a few minuets, now cannot get back in. Getting error: Returned Fault: NetConnection.Call.BadVersion

Please help!

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

not sure what the issue may be... You might need to submit a secure support ticket on our website and then we can login and check it out. thanks

Comment

I installed EasyCart and love it for the most parts. However, a customer was trying to purchase a few items from my store, she could not get the payment completed, but she had already created an account. I created another account in her name and was able to place the order and complete the payment. The problem I am facing is this; the customer cannot access her order using the account I created and I cannot place the order under the account she had already created. Is there any thoughts concerning for future update or added feature?

Comment

There shouldn't be any issue with them logging in with an account... As a manager of it, you could go to the easycart store admin -> accounts and reset that uses password and then see if you can login ok and then relay that information to your customers...

Comment

Working...
        X