Second item at half price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second item at half price

I sell my books through my website in both print and downloadable ebook versions. I am about to release my second book and would like to offer the first book a half price when people buy the new one. For ebooks I think I can just make a zip file with both ebooks in it and set the appropriate price for that download. I'm not sure how to do this for the print versions. I considered sending a coupon number in the receipt for the new book, but that might be too complicated. Is there a way to bundle the two books for a single price?
    Thanks for the help.
    entospress.com

Hello:

We don't really have a bundling system in easycart at all. I would do what you had thought about, which is make a bundle product both books, the right pricing, users just add to the cart and checkout... seems most flexible.

I also run ads on the store page with a coupon code, users enter it at checkout... not to complicated. As a store owner, it's a good method because even though you might advertise and display a huge coupon code, people sometimes come and still checkout without even using it...

both methods work.

Comment

Thanks, My multiple product item worked fine.

Comment

Working...
      X