Store Credit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Store Credit

I have been testing the demo software this week and looking for a solution to buy. One thing I can't figure out if possible or not:

Is there a way to setup store credit in the customers account? Best example I can think of to explain is kind of like how Microsoft/Xbox does. A user can purchase store credit/bucks and it will be stored in their account to purchase other goods. The customer would have a running total of store credit, and I could credit their account with store credit through the admin for promotions/giveaways etc.

I have thought about trying to use the gift cards to do this, but I don't think the gift cards can be "loaded/reloaded" by the store admin or customer?
    Last edited by jsurratt; 01-03-2016, 10:46 AM.

Unforutnately we don't have a store credit type system. We do have a gift card system, where you can create unique 12 digit numbers and get to the user, like an Xbox gift card, and they can enter it and use it at checkout, and it's good as cash or visa check card type of system. once the gift card is used, it is no good, and only the customer would get the 12 digit code.

Comment

Working...
    X