stripe setup (help!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stripe setup (help!)

Hi, I have setup stripe as my 3rd party gateway. Although I placed an order using my own debit card to see if it works. Its showing as a completed order in my Shopping cart but nothing has gone through to Stripe? The API keys are the live ones and stripe is set to live? Any ideas where the payment has gone? Easycart seem to process the payment but its not reaching stripe. Can someone please help!!!

That's an interesting one... I suggest because this is a gateway issue and we may want to look at your log file, that you submit a secure support ticket and we can then login and have a look around...

thanks

Comment

Hello! I am having the exact same issue! EC is showing the order has processed and the card as approved. But there is no indication of the payment on Stripe. Can you please help?

Comment

One thing to check with stripe is that you have the correct API secret key for the mode your in. test mode or live mode, and that stripe account is in that mode when you place test orders. You can also check payment logs by going to easycart admin -> store admin -> settings -> gateway log and read what the responses are from the gateway.

Comment

Working...
        X