Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forced subscription along with product buys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forced subscription along with product buys?

I can't seem to find an answer to this, and I've been testing the cart trying to see if I can do this. I have a product that I sell that also requires a subscription. But the subscription is good for multiple products.

For example, someone could buy one, three, or five products, but just pay $50 per year as a subscription. Anything I have found lets me link the subscription to a package, but if I set up bundles of product with discounts for multiples (e.g. $39 for one, $99 for three, $149 for five) and then set up the subscription, if someone wants to buy two they end up getting charged for two subscriptions.

If it was possible to force one $50 subscription into the cart, this would likely solve it so that I would not have to link the subscriptions to the products in the cart.

Any ideas if this is possible with WP Easycart?

I found the answer! In the "Manage Option Sets" area you edit your set, then look part way down the list for "Option Item Price Adjustment" and choose "One-Time Price Adjustment" and it does exactly what I was looking for.

Comment

glad you found your solution...

Comment

Working...
      X