Item pages error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Item pages error

My store has been working well for a year now, but recently the internal pages for some items are not loading. The main store menu looks good, but when I click on some of the store items, I get the error message: "No Results Found The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post." I noticed that the URLs for these items have changed and now include a "-2" at the end of them. If I delete the -2 from the URL, the page loads correctly.

How do I fix this? We are losing sales!

Thank You!

The best way to reset permalinks, which is what this sounds like it needs, is to go to the easycart admin -> store admin and we have a link to 'rebuild permalinks'. This usually will fix this, and sometimes wordpress updates, or plugin updates can mix those up.

Comment

Resetting the permalinks did not work. Now I am getting this error message in the admin end.
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

sorry, I think my link was incorrect, it was in the easycart admin -> store status page... we have rebuild permalinks and reset permalinks... both of those can be tried. If you still have trouble, you might submit a support ticket so we can login and view it... just provide good details, links, etc. thanks

Comment

Working...
        X