How to Display Products Nicely

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Display Products Nicely

I have watched a few of the videos that show how to display product nicely. Also, supposedly, one can have separate pages. How do I do this? The videos show something already set up. How was the setup accomplished in the first place? My guesses have not been working out.

Suppose I want to have two pages of products, say men's and women's T-shirts. I can not get it to work. I have tried categories and menus and other things to no avail.

I do not see the product areas nicely displayed at the top of the page. What I get is all of my products. If I put in sub-menus, it displays messily (over top of the items).

If there is a video on this, I have not found it, and a pointer would be appreciated.

I am finding EasyCart to be quite powerful, but difficult to understand because of the documentation being unclear. I am a veriest rookie in setting up an on-line store. I do not mind putting in my time to learn, but I need to be pointed to the material, and the material should not contain jargon that is not explained. Hint: There is a lot more jargon in your material than I think you realise. My boss will have an even worse time of it than I am having.
Working...
X