Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paypal Payflow Pro HELP!

Hi,

I need a URGENT help to get my Paypal Payflow Pro work with the WP Easy Cart, I have tried several ways to do it and doesn't work.

In the user I enter the user that give me paypal, vendor the same and the password. All this credentials I used for paypal manager login and it works fine in paypal manager login but not for accept payments with debit/credit cards.

Look attached pics.

Thank you!
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 2 photos.

Ok, I contacted Paypal, and they send me CURL, I tried and I was able to charge $0.01 to my debit card, then we suppose the script are wrong. We use the same login credentials in the CURL than in our EasyCart and it works.

We found this PHP generator from Paypal to help you double check your script: https://devtools-paypal.com/integrat...yflow/code.php

I think this upgrade/mod will help a lot of customers to use this. We don't want to use another payment processor because we have all our business with Paypal.

Thank you! Keep us updated!

Comment

Ok last update!

We have decided to remove the special characters from our Paypal Payflow User password, we remove some "!"'s and tried it again and it works (letters and numbers still work). Looks like some special characters are making trouble. Hope this helps to someone else.

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
      X