Duplicate content

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duplicate content

I am having a lot of duplicate content and I have no idea how exactly this is generated. The pages are all ending with the original title and ending with an -2 or -3. They are very difficult to get rid off! How to avoid this?

Another question, I had and many others with me, question posted like a week ago however no answers are being given. I could understand if the plugin was free but I think most of us if not all have paid for this. So I was wondering what is the process in this? I would like to go forward and for instance this error is pretty grave for the obvious reasons. My other question where there is a mismatch in the language which is displayed in the language widget and the actual language displayed on the page. Also how to avoid this?

An answer would be highly appreciated

Hello:

these are community forums, and as such, we do not check them as our primary support system. As a license owner, you get 3 months of support, which you can access via: https://www.wpeasycart.com/my-account/ where we respond within less than 12 hours usually. But we do try to hit up these forums once in a while... but expect community involvement here as well.

As for your question, the -2 or -3 is something wordpress adds. You can google around how to remove those, but I think they have to be removed from your trash as well... then it lets you change the permalinks when editing a page. But might want to check with wordpress on this one.

If you need more site specific help though, visit your account and submit a support ticket so we can look directly at your setup and site.

thanks

Comment

Working...
    X