No email address listed on admin email purchase notifications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No email address listed on admin email purchase notifications

I hope this is the correct forum to be posting to for this question... if not, I'm sure someone will tell me where to go. (Ahh, the story of my life....)

My problem is that when purchase confirmation is generated from EasyCart to the person that fulfills the orders there does not seem to be a field for the purchaser's email address. If they need to be contacted, the "fullfiller" must contact me to get the email address. The email does show up on the EasyCart->Store Admin->Orders page, and it shows up on the PayPal site. However, I would just as soon not let the "fullfillers" be mucking about in the site's Admin Section, or in PayPal, so it would be great if they got the email addresses in their email reports from EasyCart.

So, is there a way to add the purchaser's email address to the reports that go to the "Order Receipt From Email Address" email addresses in the Store Setup->Basic Settings page?

I'm not sure what other information you will need (if any) to answer this, but here are some particulars:
    • using: WPEasyCartVersion: 3.2.14
    • WordPress ver. 4.4.2
    • PayPal - Third Party(e.g. PayPal Standard)

I appreciate any assistance anyone can offer,

Jonathan

Hello: So the email you get as an admin is just the same receipt users get, and if you ordered and received a confirmation, it wouldn't make sense to have your own email address on there since it showed up in your email box... BUT, since some folks are using the emails as their confirmation system on the admin side, you can turn on show emails. Just go to the easycart admin -> basic settings, and there is a setting to show customers email on the receipt. I think that will get you what you need.

thanks

Comment

Working...
    X