Guest check out, email for refunds, tax not showing for new accounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guest check out, email for refunds, tax not showing for new accounts

I have been sick for the last three months and just getting back to finishing my set up and my support has expired. I just have a couple of things before going live.

First of all, I have guest check out set to on but there is no option for guest checkout when people check out.

I have been testing orders and have found that I am getting email for orders just fine, but there is no email that goes out when a refund is made confirming the refund.

Last of all, there is a problem with the tax cloud integration. If I am ordering as a new customer and filling out the information for the billing it does not put in the tax. Even once the email and password is set up and it moves to the payment page there is still no tax applied. When check out is complete, no tax.

If there is an existing account and I go back in and make a new order, tax is applied. Any idea how to fix this. Easycart should be contacting tax cloud either way.

I can't go live until the tax issue is resolved. The other two issues are not as critical but it would be nice to have it all done in advance.

Thank you for your help.
    Debra
Working...
X