Account/Browser problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Account/Browser problem

I have a new book that has just been released for sale, and potential buyers are telling me that either they cannot register (cookies/javascript problem) or they cannot add their state to account information. I have tested the site with Edge, Firefox, and Chrome. Only Chrome works. Firefox and Edge as well as Chrome all have cookies and javascript enabled. What's going on? This is a disaster until it is fixed.
    Please help.
    Wayne
    entospress.com

Here's an update. Only Chrome seems to be working with my Easycart. Firefox is mostly there, but I cannot create a new account because the State field dropdown does not work. It is interesting that if I open an account in Chrome I can add the state. If I then open the same account in Firefox, and look at the billing or shipping information page, the state field and dropdown works. Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer are useless. Is this typical for different browsers to behave in such different ways? I expected that the look of the site might be different, but I thought they might at least work! I would love to find a fix for the state field problem in Firefox. Any ideas?

Comment

I forgot to mention that I cannot open any accounts in my Symphony browser in my Iphone 4. I am told that the javascript and cookies need to be turned on. As far as I can tell, they are on.

Comment

Any reason why no one has responded to this post with suggestions??

Comment

We do not always monitor these community forums, we visit them once in a while to check in and leave comments... but we really focus on submitted support tickets. Just visit www.wpeasycart.com and in the top right is 'My Account'. Log in and submit a ticket and we get all the relevant information we need and can faster assist you. I am guessing some of these are all theme related more than easycart, but we can take a gander... thanks

Comment

Working...
          X