Music Sales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music Sales

I just uploaded EasyCart to see if I can get it to fit my relatively simple needs. I want to set up a cart to sell 24 different albums all by the same artist. The caveat is that I want to have a product page where you can select to buy the physical CD or download a full album download in a zip file at two different prices. Is this acheiveable with EasyCart. I've read online documentation and watched some of the tutorials but have not found away to accomplish this relatively simple goal. A single product page offering an album in physical CD or digital download form. Can anyone help with this?

Yes, this is possible... Create a product, and be sure to go to the download area and you will select it and upload your music/album to that product. Then you can setup an option set for this, and it will have 2 choices 'Physical CD' or 'Downloadable Product'. and for the 2nd you can choose whether this will activate the download or not. You can also have different pricing for these 2 option set choices as well. one will likely increase the regular price by XX amount of dollars.

Comment

Working...
    X