Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Option Item Creation Failed? New Store, New Option Set, Nothing to conflict?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Option Item Creation Failed? New Store, New Option Set, Nothing to conflict?

Hey there, I'm trying to build a new option set but whenever I try to add a new option I get this error. I can't find any resources via google or your support documents that outline causes of this bug. Any suggestions?

Not sure, this might be a good one to go to easycart website -> my account and submit a support ticket so we can look into it on your server. don't post up url and credentials here.

thanks

Comment

Curious if this was resolved? I am now experiencing the same error. Had a catastrophic site failure, restored from backup but eCom restore failed. Started fresh with new install of EC and getting this error. All other setup and configurations have been flawless. Any insight how to fix?

Option Item Creation Failed

Option Item information failed to create, please check your data and also look for duplicate option names and resubmit again.

Thanks!!

Comment

I have now updated all WP items and restarted everything and this condition is still occurring.

Serious question for admins/moderators - do I have to renew my support contract to get a reply on this issue? Please advise.

Comment

Hello:

this is a hard one to troublehshoot and to get faster support and someone not on the community forums to work with you, then yes, you need ACTIVE support membership and to create a support ticket from within 'My Account' on our website.

Comment

I am very frustrated ... I also have the Option Sets failing with the following error "Option Item information failed to create, please check your data and also look for duplicate option names and resubmit again". I have tried a number of things and searched high and low for solutions .... nothing works.

Comment

Contacted easycart live support - they will be pushing a fix for this problem shortly. In the meantime they inserted the missing table into my files and it works!

Comment

JJones and Mary - Thank you both for the replies. I respect the need to purchase your support package, especially under active development. After this, I will likely renew.

A sincere and huge THANK YOU for fixing this. I updated via my dashboard and it works now - the update fixed it!!!!! Excellent work! Excellent response to your customers and excellent product once again!

Many thanks!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X