Blank Space When Inserted Video Into Product Description

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blank Space When Inserted Video Into Product Description

Hi, not sure what's going on here. My site is www.deafsparrow.com When you go into the store you can see the three products I have for sale. I'm trying to find a way to integrate a video into the description. I used the Advanced Content Editor to do this, simply inserted the video link after clicking on the appropriate tab. Once I update the product, nothing appears and I'm not sure why. Is there something I'm doing wrong on my end? Strangely, if I do something like put my entire Bandcamp link in there, it will display that entire page, but when I put in a Youtube video link, it's only a blank space. I tried using the embed code as well, just to see, but of course that leads to an error. Any ideas? If there is also a way to embed a Bandcamp player into the description, which would be preferable, please let me know. I've tried several things to get that to work but nothing really seamless.

What is the video link you have tried? is it one that is from youtube? post that up here and then I'll put it on our test servers to see.

Comment

Working...
    X