Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The7 theme Cart icon

Hi,

I have bought the theme 7 as it was promoted on your website to work well with easycart.

Now i'm trying to get the cart icon in the right top of my menu, but the 7 theme only seems to work with Woocommerce cart.
    Is there a way to set this to work with easycart ?

I like the design of easycart, but before I buy it I need to be sure everything is working OK.

Best regards
    Jeroen

The7 is heavily integrated with woocommerce as well, our system works well there to. Some of their widgets will all be specifically designed for woo, that isn't something we have control over... but we run on 3 pages and you can add our widgets to the menu and sidebars and it works good. If you need further integration of a specific feature in your theme, you will need to contact them though and see if they can do such.

thanks

Comment

I am also working on The7 and I must say I am heavily disappointed. I don't think that Easycart works at all very well with this theme as for instance the problem with the sidebars which are on the left standard and are very difficult to change to the left. There is something in Easycart which is automatically placing them on the right and no way you can change this or at least I am not aware of it. Standard within the theme it is possible to have it as an default but as soon as you go and work with the store items the sidebar is placing to the right.

If somebody knows of a work around I would really would like to know how.

Comment

One thing users can do is promote the EasyCart system to your theme developer, ask them to install the plugin and test/design with it. We use the7 on several projects and enjoy it, but we do tweak the styles using basic CSS. I think if more requests come from users though on these mega-large theme developer companies, they can keep looking into it. Such a hard environment for plugin and theme developers to work in, mixing coding, styling, etc... but I like to keep styles on the theme side, where most styles should be. We try to stay very neutral in our designs, for compatability... just my 2 cents.

Comment

Working...
        X