Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shipping Multiple Items - using Live Shipping

Hi All!
    I am a fine artist setting up a shop to sell prints. I'd like to use the Live shipping option. I'm all set with UPS. However, if someone orders a second print - there need not be additional shipping, as it can go in the same tube as the first print. Is there a way to make a second item free while still using the Live system?

Thanks!
    Skye

Hi Troy - Thanks very much for your response!
    I don't think the difference in the weight of the prints would be that much difference, so I could weigh them an average. The real issue is the difference in dimensions. I have a print that has an advanced option for print size. So, if they ordered a 5x7 and 12x16 in one order, I'd want it it to the 12x16 shipping amount and not charge (or charge a nominal fee) for the 5x7. Does that make sense? Here is the page I'm working with: http://skyelucking.com/store/?model_number=retailABC123

I really appreciate your input!

Comment

Thanks, Troy! I am new to this, but it sounds like you're suggesting I use the 'weight trigger' selection for the "Active Shipping System" - my preference is to use the "Live SHipping Rate" system and incorporating some #of products trigger so that multiple items are shipped for one price. Does that make sense?

Comment

Working...
      X