So much better than woocommerce!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So much better than woocommerce!

After spending 2 days editing php and CSS I almost gave up on even having a shopping cart system on my site for a bit due to insane formatting issues and lack of configuration. As a last ditch effort I tried your cart system and it worked nearly flawlessly with Divi and Divi Builder out of the box. I cannot stress how little custom CSS I've needed to write to make it fit for my site. I would love to write a review or do something to generate more revenue for you.

I've owned my own computer repair shop for the past 7 years and I'm now going to be getting into website design. I'll be using Divi, Divi Builder and now your shopping cart system exclusively. You're the reason I'll be purchasing lifetime access developer package for Divi.

Again, thanks so much for what you've created. I'll be emailing ET as well and letting them know and posting on their forum too.

This is great news... we would love it if you left us a 5 star rating over on at http://www.wordpress.org/plugins/wp-easycart

Comment

Done! Thanks again!

Comment

thanks, looks great!

Comment

Working...
        X