Image Sizes and Home Page Boxes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Image Sizes and Home Page Boxes

Hi, I really need some help here and hope you can help me.
    I'd love to buy this shopping cart, BUT, the admin page says images should be 800x800 px. When I put in an image of that size it only fills HALF of the home page image box. Those boxes are basically 1x2. 1500x3000 px image fills the box. Questions: can the image boxes on the home page be sized differently? My images do not look good in a rectangle box that is twice as tall as it is wide. And I don't understand the 800x800 size images, can I get that to work and fill the box?
    Thanks very much for your help.
    Cam

Images do not need to be 800x800, only a suggestion. You can certainly use 1x2 or 3/4 dimensions, or any dimensions for that matter. What you will want to do is upload a few images, and while logged into wordpress, visit the store page. You should notice an admin sidebar (white gear icon) on the left of your store page, and you can set image heights to be auto or to a specific height to make them all the same. They are probably just set to a square right now by default, but you can extend them down by setting that value.

Comment

Working...
    X