Items in cart not purchased

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Items in cart not purchased

I sell antiques so my stock quantities are usually 1. Recently some joker has added items to a cart but not purchased them. This reduces stock quantity to zero and makes the item unavalable for purchase by anyone else. I track activity on my site and can usually access the cart and reduce the order to zero. However, is there any automated way to reinstate the stock level after a set period if the purchase is not completed?

Hello:

that is kind of a joker move by someone... but something we will see if we can automate... even if it's after a 3 day period or something... one problem I see right now doing that is that even if users come back a day later, we still have their temporary cart full, so they may want to purchase at a later date... it's more of a convenience and becoming more and more popular with ecommerce I see on big sites I shop at....

if we remove from them automatically, that may detract, but perhaps we can do this on a timer after say the abandoned cart emailer goes out, wait a bit longer, then do it..;. we can look on our end at this.

Comment

Working...
    X