No announcement yet.

Returned Fault: NetConnection.Call.BadVersion - Only During CSV Product Import

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returned Fault: NetConnection.Call.BadVersion - Only During CSV Product Import

I'm getting the above error only when trying to do a bulk product import - exporting and editing within EasyCart still works fine. I need to update pricing for my current 977 products and have correctly set up my CSV file by using a fresh export as a template. However, no matter which computer I try to upload from I get the same error. I did change hosting services since the last bulk import that I did but everything else about the site still works great so it seems a bit odd. I have disabled all other plugins, deleted caches, reset permalinks, checked my server status, etc. - all to no avail. I also checked my server and SQL settings with my hosting provider but nothing looks awry there either. Is there a recommended order of things to check for resolving this error? Is there a specific "Server Connection Collation" setting that needs to be used?

Thanks so much!

Success! It turns out that for me there was an inactive theme (or a couple) that were conflicting with the import process. After deleting the inactive themes (just in an effort to clean things up), I tried my import again and it worked.

Comment

Glad you found the issue, I don't think we would even find that one...

Comment

Working...
      X