Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Continue To Payment Step goes to a blank screen - Using Square for Payment Gateway

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Continue To Payment Step goes to a blank screen - Using Square for Payment Gateway

Hi!

When we originally installed WP Easy Cart a year ago, the WordPress site was in a subfolder and we were using Paypal. Once it was announced that we could change to Square, I followed the instructions but started having cache issues.

To make a long story short, we reinstalled WordPress off the main folder, and I was able to use a backup to get the products and settings for WP Easy Cart put back in. I no longer have cache issues with the cart and everything else seems to be working fine. But when I try to put in a test order, once I hit "Continue to Payment" I get a blank page showing only the menu trail.

I have a Square Application ID and Personal Token. We also have a Tax Cloud account and have added the info to the cart. Despite the Plugin being way out of date, we installed the Wordpress HTTP plugin and have marked the Cart and Account page as "Secure".

Pulling the Gateway log the only stuff it shows is the following:

50 0 TaxCloud Cart Items 0 4/24/2017 7:59 "Array
    51 0 Tax Cloud VerifyAddress 0 4/24/2017 7:59 "stdClass Object
    52 0 TaxCloud Cart Items 0 4/24/2017 8:02 "Array
    53 0 Tax Cloud VerifyAddress 0 4/24/2017 8:02 "stdClass Object
    54 0 Tax Cloud Lookup 0 4/24/2017 8:02 "stdClass Object

I've also checked the websites main error log and nothing relating to Wordpress or WP Easy Cart is there.

Not sure what to do next to try to get this fixed. Any hints would be greatly appreciated!

Hi ZP - I just started having the same problem. Were you able to resolve?

THanks..TP

Comment

Working...
    X