Same shipping rates worldwide!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Same shipping rates worldwide!?

Since the new update, I seem to be unable to set different shipping rates for different zones. I use weight trigger system because I sell many different things and this works best as I can give items a 'weight' according to how much I want to charge for shipping, but now it's all messed up. I used to be able to set different rates for UK, Europe and rest of the world, now the option is no longer there. Everyone is paying UK prices even when they are in another country, and even when an item has a low weight price trigger, it's still getting charged the highest rate.

PLEASE ADVISE ASAP AS MY SHOP IS BUSY AND PEOPLE ARE GETTING CHARGED THE WRONG SHIPPING PRICE!
    Last edited by Angel Persephone Armogida; 09-11-2017, 05:39 PM.

This issue is currently being addressed and a fix should be released in version 4.0.2 within 24 hours. Sorry for the inconvenience.

FYI, if you do not click update on the shipping rates, the information is maintained behind the scenes, you just cannot update the rates properly at the moment. No changes were made to the customer side shipping calculation.

Comment

Ahh thank you, I thought maybe I was missing something. Unfortunately I did go in and update the shipping as I was adding new items, but I'm glad to hear it'll be sorted soon. Thanks.

Comment

This issue was just resolved in version 4.0.2, please update BOTH the WP EasyCart and WP EasyCart PRO plugins if you are using the PRO version.

Comment

Yes, I just saw it. Thank you! One question.. if I have 3 shipping options, one set to UK, another to Europe, and if the third one is left as 'No Zone', will this be the default for everywhere else in the world? Thanks.

Comment

'No Zone' means the rate is displayed to EVERYONE. You will want to either create a rate for each other zone OR create a new zone that contains all places that are not in your UK and Europe zones.

Comment

Working...
            X