Abandoned cart tab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abandoned cart tab

Updated to the latest and greatest. Where is the abandoned cart tab or link or whatever your calling it located now? Will we ever see a one page checkout?

The abandoned cart is under the marketing menu item in the WP EasyCart menu. We are not planning on switching to a true 1 page checkout system at this time.

Comment

The 1 page checks work in some situations with simple products and checkouts, but with our complex multi-product type checkout with downloads, shipping, and then all the various shipping methods such as live shipping, table rate shipping, and then all the different payment methods, some third party, some live payments, it only makes sense for us to make it more modular... If we sold products that all had a basic billing/shipping/paypal type workflow, yes some 1 page checkouts work well... in my opinion.

Comment

I did finally find the abandoned cart tab. Just wish someone would take the time with major changes to give a heads up, it is easier to access though. When printing an order receipt wish the order date and customer email address was on the print out. Other than that the new look is much better after exploring it. Able to access from my Android phone now that it's html. Never was able to get that user@demo thingie to work at all. Good job!

Comment

Glad you got it working... We did try to release email newsletters regarding the upgrade upcoming... but it's tough to get a message out with so many email campaigns, spam, and other news related info coming at one person

Comment

Working...
          X