Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WP EasyCart Standard Version Upgrade to V4

Hey WP EasyCart support team,

After I upgraded my WP EasyCart to V4, I can not longer login to my desk WP EasyCart Admin Console any more, everytime I login, I was prompted to upgrade my license. My current licence is WP EasyCart Standard Version. When I received the V4 upgrade email from your guys, there is a FAQ about this upgrading: "Where does this leave existing license holders?
    All EasyCart license holders will get FREE upgrades to a modified Professional License! This includes BOTH Standard AND Lite license holders. Both will receive admin updates FOREVER as promised on your license purchase." I am now confusing, since the email said that we can get free upgrades, but why I was asked to buy new license again when I try to use the desk admin console?
    I don't mind to pay that $50 fees as we have been using WP EasyCart for more than two years now and very happy with it. I just trying to understand what's the upgrading policy is.

Thank you for your time.

Liyu

So our standard license is being honored to all customers prior to V4 by giving you a full upgrade to the V4 PRO software. The professional edition is the equiviliant to the previous standard edition, with a completely new wordpress admin area.

All of our external apps (desktop, ipad/android tablet, phone) are now a part of what we call our Premium edition. Premium licenses are $149 per year and receive our apps + all easycart extensions.

You can upgrade the PRO license you will receive to a Premium edition for only $50 dollars. Then each year it will be $149 per year like all premium edition users.

If you want to not pay the upgrade, you can continue using our PRO edition and simply use the wordpress admin area.

thanks

Comment

Thank you for your reply. I will be happy to upgrade to PRO license to support your hard works to make WP EasyCart a better product. Before upgrading, I have one question about using the Wordpress admin area: I couldn't find a place to add tracking number for a order once I have shipped. Here is how I did: I went to WP EasyCart - Orders - Edit Order to see the order details. Then there is only a button "Send order shipped email", once I clicked it, the email seemed to be sent already, I have no place to add the tracking number and carrier for the customer. Did I go to the wrong place? Where I can see the order details without having to click the Edit Order icon?

Comment

Its there in 4.0.4, top tight corner...

Comment

Originally posted by jjones View Post
          Its there in 4.0.4, top tight corner...
          Jjones,

I saw the adding tracking area after clicking Edit the Shipping Info, but I did not see "Send Email" check box as I can see from the Admin Console. Just wanted to know that if I add the tracking number on the Wordpress admin dashboard and save it, will the system send a shipping notification email to the customer?

Thank you!

Comment

Hello: You can update the shipping info like carrier and tracking number, but that will not send an email to the customer... You do that by pressing the send shipping email to customer button. shipping.jpg

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

you are welcome.

Comment

Working...
                X