Place Google Adwords Conversion Code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Place Google Adwords Conversion Code

I am trying to put a Google Adwords advertising conversion code on order confirmation page or thank you page but don't know where they are in WP EasyCart now. I have done some research here and only found one post that was a few years ago that I can put in basic setting page, but now I couldn't find where the basic setting page is on the new version of EasyCart. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated!

We have pretty good luck with the plugin 'Tracking Code Manager PRO' that allows you to put google or facebook pixel code into your entire site easily. You can narrow it down even to just the cart page for conversion tracking, etc...

As for general google analytics, just enter that in the wp easycart -> settings -> third party panel. Put your urchin code in and it will start collecting eCommerce data. This entry only tracks ecommerce data though, you need to add the regular google analytics page tracking to all your pages, and we use the tracking code manager plugin for that.

To enable ecommerce tracking, you must also visit your google analytics admin for this site and make sure ecommerce is turned on in the settings where you setup your google analytics code and such.

Comment

I am pleased to have these details here. Even I am going to start the Google Adwords Management campaign for my blog so that I can get the audience that can buy my handmade jewelry directly from the blog. If you have more tips and guidelines, please let me know.

Comment

Working...
      X