Registration network status error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Registration network status error

Hi everyone, i am having trouble accessing my Store Admin today, the error msg i got is as attached. Now I can't click to anywhere inside Store Admin. Appreciate if anyone who had similar experience could let me know the solution? There aren't many relevant articles out there. Thanks.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

I can't seen the screenshot but this sounds like the same error message we started getting around the same time:

There was a problem with the network trying to communicate and register your software. Please try again later.

Response: NetConnection.Call.Failed

We've been running the software for two years without issue and nothing's been changed on our end. Can any of the admins assist with this?

Comment

So there is a lot of reasons this network error can occur in our external apps. The web host could likely have upgraded something, new plugins or other plugins are conflicting, a theme update could cause this.

The external apps have to talk to your wordpress site via one single entry point url. Something could now be blocking it from interacting with that entry point, perhaps another security plugin, or perhaps hosting updates cause the entry point not to work, even a theme update could cause the entry point to not come up as well.

first thing I would do is check your wp easycart -> store status area, see if there are any glaring issues with PHP.
      second thing I would do is make sure I have all my plugins updated and current.
      thirdly, if it's still not working, I would deactivate all plugins except easycart and see if it works. this way you can isolate if it's a plugin issue. Turn them back on one by one until you find a conflict.
      fourthly, in a few rare cases, I have tried switching themes to see if that solves it and then switch back... easy way to see if it's theme related.

lastly, if these still do not work, I would submit a support ticket, we can get more involved with a technician by looking at some error logs or trying a few extra things to see if we can get it corrected. It's almost always a conflict with plugin, theme, or host at some level.

thanks

Comment

Thanks for the fast response. We'll work through your suggestions.

Comment

Working...
        X