Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yoast xml maps

Hi,

I was wondering if there is a way to include the images into the xml maps in the Yoast plugin. At least on my end they are not included.

Thanks

Sam

This might be a good topic to ask yoast regarding... Perhaps they can build something that XML maps EasyCart data slightly better to your needs? might be worth asking them about as they know their plugin best.

Comment

Hi,

Thanks I will do so. However, I tried several other sitemap plugins and none are including the images of the products in the webshop which is of course quite important.

Comment

I don't believe the images are all that important with a sitemap builder in XML, this is just a linking heirarchy that search engines use. Now if you are trying to use a google merchant XML feed, where you feed products to google's merchant system, then they are a bit more important and that process is found in our settings -> third party area... perhaps that is what you are looking for? you export an XML feed, update data columns, reimport it to create the correct feed file format and then submit to google? But I was not aware that images were really critical to sitemap XML feeds. Does yoast add image meta data to your other pages in wordpress SEO feed?

Comment

Working...
        X