Adding New Products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding New Products

I have been working on creating products for our new install in Easycart. As of last night I couldn't add any more product the system hangs no check mark. I can edit information already in the system.
    Does this have anything to do with my support period expiring. The reason I ask is I have two clients both experiencing the same issue and I see from our purchase info that support from original purchase has expired

I have this issue also. I was trying to add new products this morning and after info is added and I click the button to add new product, nothing happens. What could be the reason for this?

Comment

We don't limit or communicate at all with adding new products in EasyCart... It is hard to tell what is happening, but if you can send me some additional info that would be great. If it was late at night, perhaps the hosting server is backing up? or perhaps something else is happening to cause this. I know if there are jquery errors from any plugin or theme, it will stop the jquery moving forward in all of your plugins, including easycart and the save process, so you might consider if any new updates were done to change things, new theme updates, or you can use a web console to see if you have jquery errors. If you do need support though, active support is what you need for a technician here to get involved and look at what is causing it.

Comment

Originally posted by jjones View Post
        We don't limit or communicate at all with adding new products in EasyCart... It is hard to tell what is happening, but if you can send me some additional info that would be great. If it was late at night, perhaps the hosting server is backing up? or perhaps something else is happening to cause this. I know if there are jquery errors from any plugin or theme, it will stop the jquery moving forward in all of your plugins, including easycart and the save process, so you might consider if any new updates were done to change things, new theme updates, or you can use a web console to see if you have jquery errors. If you do need support though, active support is what you need for a technician here to get involved and look at what is causing it.
        I had the same issue on two separate servers( thinking it might of been computer or ISP related I tried from another location early this AM same issue. Let me what you will need for other information I will try and supply you with whatever you require .

Comment

Can you shoot us a support ticket, this way we get your information securely and away from the forums...

Comment

just sent a ticket through the Submit a bug as my support had just expired please take a look and see what i found, it's not your software but another popular plugin that is causing the issue.

Comment

We can confirm right now that Yoast SEO is causing some issues that make an EasyCart page appear to not be saving. While we are working through this compatibility issue, we have found that deactivating Yoast SEO works and solves the issue, yet some installations work just fine with Yoast. It could be a rewrite rule, permalink change, or other yoast setting as they manipulate a lot of this type of rewrite and redirect behavior.

Comment

Hey Folks, thank you for the quick update on adding products with the Yoast issue, well done !!

Comment

We were not sure what yoast was doing, but on new inserted posts, it was messing with them pretty bad on products... some of the other areas it was fine, but we revised how this process was handled to eliminate conflicts.

Comment

Working...
                  X