More than one shipping method?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More than one shipping method?

I have just installed wpeasycart premium on a client's website. They ship to various locations inside and outside the US, but different shipping methods are required depending on the location. Also, they have only a handful of products, but one of them is a large-ish item that ships via UPS, and the others are very small, light items that usually ship by USPS. Is there a way to allow more than one shipping carrier's live rates, or to offer both UPS live rates AND another method, such as subtotal-based, or weight-based shipping?

Today, carrier services and customer expectations are rapidly changing, so leveraging different options as part of a multi-carrier shipping strategy is critical to maintaining a competitive advantage and providing a good customer experience. By that, you really can't put other rates together though you can use multiple carriers to shipping. I use http://www.brint.com.au/warehousing-distribution/china-value-added-services value added logistics services as my courier and it worked wonders for me.

Comment

Working...
    X