Where are our products?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are our products?

I had to reinstall Wordpress on a site I'm working on - I backed up and restored using Updraft. The plugins I had, theme, etc- everything re-installed and looks great- but no products... nowhere.
    I looked back through the documentation and stumbled across an export feature under 'bulk actions' in the product list.
    I did a search through the online documentation for 'backup' and 'restore' and did not find anything anywhere, thinking maybe I missed the instruction to do that 'export' for the products, since it won't be in the rest of the backup files. I can't figure out where else it would have been listed to show how to make sure your product list is intact in case you have to reinstall or move the cart.
    Am I missing something on where the products are? we had between 75 and 100, and I was doing regular backups, thinking that would get everything. I have several and the products aren't in any of the ones I have, so I am assuming they are gone.
    please tell me there is a way to find those products so I don't have to recreate them. if not, I think I"m just going to quit.
    (someone had even told me to save a copy of the wp-content directory before re-installing Wordpress,, which I did- nothing there either)

often times with backing up with a backup plugin will ignore the "ec_" prefixed tables that the EasyCart uses. Be sure to backup the entire database and reinstall those databases that are likely missing.

If you made a complete backup of the database, those tables will be in there. Hopefully you have this or your hosting provider has this. That is where I would start to look for those missing database tables.

Comment

Working...
    X