Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just Added An SSL Cert To My Site Do I Need To Change Anything For EasyCart To Work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Added An SSL Cert To My Site Do I Need To Change Anything For EasyCart To Work?

I Just switched from PayPal to Square and Upgraded my site with an SSL Cert. I used a plugin called Really Simple SSL to update all my pages and it seems to have worked well for all my EasyCart pages. Do I need to update anything in my WPEasyCart Account to reflect the HTTPS?

I ask because I'm running into a strange issue with my Checkout not calculating Promotions like it should. I'm wondering if the new SSL could be causing this. The Checkout was working perfectly about a week ago. But suddenly it wont use Promotional prices at checkout, only the original full price.

Originally posted by Ishikowa View Post
    I Just switched from PayPal to Square and Upgraded my site with an SSL Cert. I used a plugin called Really Simple SSL to update all my pages and it seems to have worked well for all my EasyCart pages. Do I need to update anything in my WPEasyCart Account to reflect the HTTPS?

I ask because I'm running into a strange issue with my Checkout not calculating Promotions like it should. I'm wondering if the new SSL could be causing this. The Checkout was working perfectly about a week ago. But suddenly it wont use Promotional prices at checkout, only the original full price.
    We added an SSL, we also use Really Simple SSL plugin and have been running like that for around 6 months now and have not noticed any problems yet apart from the one like you with Paypal Express changes.

Comment

We like to use WordPress HTTPS plugin. It works good also, then you can go into each cart, account, store page and check the two 'secure these page' buttons to make it always use https://

Comment

The problem was with an EasyCart update. The latest update fixed the issue.

Comment

Working...
        X