Square could not Verify Credit Card Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Square could not Verify Credit Card Info

I'm, having an odd issue with the Square Live Payment Gateway. It's installed, authorized, and linked with my square account. However every time a client tries to use that payment method it has an error about "Could not verify credit card info". I've tested it and even with 100% accurate billing info and credit card info square will not process any card. I've contacted Square about it and they say they aren't even receiving processing requests. So for some reason my Square Transaction API cant communicate with Square. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Also SSL is active on all pages of my website.

This very well could be an issue we just resolved and are pushing an update right now for it. The problem is with multi-currency or non-USD customers and our free edition application fees and square's ability to not be able to process those. Look for the next update and I bet it will be resolved.

Comment

Thank You!

Comment

HI,

I too have the same issue with square, as admin said I have updated the plugin to the new version but then getting the same error, my user unable to place an order. any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
        Last edited by danniel; 06-17-2018, 10:53 PM.

Comment

Hi Danniel - please submit a support request here: https://www.wpeasycart.com/contact-information/ and let us know of the issue you are having. We will need to log into your WordPress admin and review logs, so best to send that info to us in your support request.

Comment

Working...
          X