Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't update cart and Checkout information page

Hi,
    The cart contents will not update correctly and when clicking the Checkout button nothing happens. For some reason this has just stopped working on two different websites. Is it a plugin conflict?

This is the link for the checkout page that won't show https://jetcomputers.com.au/cart/?ec_page=checkout_info

I'm using Divi theme and Divi Builder on both sites. But the easycart has been working fine up until today for some reason

Any help appreciated

Regards
    Tony

Found the problem. It was a plugin called Cache Enabler
    All working now
    Cheers

Comment

For others having an issue like this, it is almost always a Caching plugin that is not setup properly for an online store. We are integrated with WP Super Cache and W3 Total Cache by default, and the cart and account pages will be excluded from caching with either plugin, other caching plugins will need a cache exception setup to prevent this error. Most allow you to exclude specific pages from caching in the settings.

Another note on this topic, if you are hosted on WP Engine, you have to manually contact them and ask your cart and account pages to not be cached. This can be true on other hosting platforms that are also optimized for WordPress.

Comment

Sort of related as it relates to DIVI Builder, how does one get a product onto a DIVI BUILDER page? a work around is to first start the page like a normal wordpress page, add my WP-Easy Cart products, then turn on the DIVI Visual Builder to complete the page.

Is there a simpler solution so that I can just start using DIVI Builder right away? I'm not using ANY cache plugins.

Thanks!

Comment

When using any content builder with the cart, including divi, you should be able to add a text field or text input to the builder content and edit that just as you would any page. When you do this, it usually allows you to access our shortcode editor and add the shortcode needed for the page. More info on shortcodes and the shortcode editor here: http://docs.wpeasycart.com/wp-easyca...tion=shortcode

Comment

Working...
          X